PPC Company In Hubli-Bangalore
Who are your competitors ? Want To Make Your Company Remarkable!
Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.
Touch with us
PPC Company in Hubli-Bangalore
Pay-per-click marketing is an advertising channel where marketers don’t pay by the impression or purely for ad placement. The bid amount may affect placement, but the advertiser only pays when their ad is clicked by an online user. The most common PPC ad format appears on search results pages of search engines like Google or Bing. Advertisers have the opportunity to place their brand, product, or service front and center in the form of an ad that targets a specific keyword or behavior. PPC, or Pay-Per-Click advertising, is one of the best ways to target your most qualified audience. It allows you to reach them where they’re already looking, and gain a leg up against competitors. E-Marketing Technologies Hubli , PPC company in hubli-bangalore can deliver a custom PPC campaign to help you increase both conversions and revenue for your company with our PPC management services.
Our online marketing experts use their vast experience to enable businesses from different countries to receive measurable and targeted website traffic. It is the result of the consistent efforts of our professional team that we have successfully completed various projects. We start a PPC campaign for your business, which helps you to attain targeted leads right from the day it is activated.
Types of Paid Advertising to Grow Your Business:
1.Search ads: Search ads are the most common ads you’ll see in the search results. These PPC ads appear at the top and bottom of the search results on Google. You’ll see these ads tagged with the word “ad” to indicate paid content.
2. Display ads: Display ads are another PPC ad type you can use to reach people interested in your business. These ads appear on Google’s partner websites. Instead of being all-text ads, these ads typically include a photo and text.
3. Social ads: Social media ads are one of the most popular types of paid advertising. These ads appear in social media feeds on different platforms. It’s a great way to Connect with social media users.
4. Remarketing ads: A remarketed ad is one of the types of PPC campaigns you can run to reengage your audience. Many people will visit your website and learn about your products or services but won’t convert. Whether they need more time to think or want to consider other products, they may not choose your business immediately. When this happens, it may feel like you’ve lost a lead, but that’s not the case. Instead, you’re presented with an opportunity to use remarketed ads to get them to think about your business and choose your brand.
5. Google shopping: Google shopping ads are another type of paid advertising your business can utilize to help leads find your products. These ads appear in a carousel format above the main Google search results. It allows users to see the products and prices before they click on someone’s website. Google shopping ads present a “window-shopping” feel to the Internet. It allows users to browse the same product from different companies.
We as PPC company in hubli-bangalore, create customized PPC Services to our clients.
1.Pay For Only The Clicked Ads
PPC is indeed a very straightforward platform for online advertising with no hidden complexities. In a PPC campaign, you pay Google (or any other search engine) for listing your ads on the top and right of the organic search listings. When someone clicks on your ad, you will have to pay the current Cost-per-Click from your budget and once the budget gets depleted, Google stops playing your ads until you replenish the fund. But it is worth noting that the Cost-per-Click is just a trivial part and doesn’t hamper the estimated profit.
For example: If you pay $5 for a click but the click results in a $200 sale. There you have made a huge profit.
2. Budget Control
The budget is the core element of any business and holds utmost importance. Here, you can set your financial plans for PPC advertising and can even control the complete expenses. You have all the power to set the budget according to your needs. With it, specific daily and monthly budgets are set to make sure that you do not exceed your budget limit.
3. Targeted Ads
With PPC company in hubli-bangalore, you can exactly choose the space where you want your ads to get displayed. This means that you can make your marketing campaigns as targeted as possible through PPC. In this way, it ensures that your ads are displayed to the correct audience at the right time so that you generate real and relevant leads. To target mobile users, who are exceeding all the other device users, you can use device-specific preferences. With the help of retargeting options, you can reach out to people who showed an interest in your product/service. It also helps you to deliver specific messages to your target customers at the prime time when they are most likely to convert. Unlike the natural results displayed in the sponsored results, the PPC ads can be changed, tested and optimized to get the maximum effectiveness. The concept of testing of the PPC ads allows marketers to know which combination of the keyword and ads work the best.
4. Immediate and Consistent Traffic
PPC is the fastest platform to run ad campaigns and to get immediate traffic from it. You can easily set up a PPC campaign in about half an hour or so. In that sense, you as an advertiser can get your ads on the first page of the SERP with an hour of campaign setup and activation. This feature is extremely integral for new websites that are looking for exposure and visibility. Also, with this, you can generate significant conversions within weeks. Because getting immediate traffic is not enough, the traffic should also be consistent enough so that your campaigns have a place in the long run. Sometimes, getting huge of traffic on a regular basis can sometimes be hazardous for the website. The website can be damaged to beyond repair at times. With reference to this, it acts a savior as it controls a huge amount of traffic because the traffic amount is directly tied to the advertiser as to how much he is willing to pay for a click.
5. Quicker Results
Organic search results are one of the most reliable sources for achieving long term online marketing goals. But due to the fact that it takes a longer time to give out results. PPC is sometimes preferred over it to ensure the incoming of faster results. By investing in PPC advertising, you can maximize your online profits easily. There are a lot of factors behind the efficiency of a PPC Campaign. If you get a chance to understand those factors by being more focused on them, you will be satisfied to look at the conversions and traffic that you will get. In a nutshell, PPC gives you a substantial amount of traffic for a predictable amount of money in less time.
6. A Higher ROI
The ultimate goal of any marketing campaign is to generate the highest possible Return On Investment (ROI). By displaying your ads in the most relevant online places, your ads are displayed to the most specific target market. Since in PPC you only pay when your ad gets a click. Thus, it makes it easy to manage your costs and to calculate your estimated ROI. Advertisers love PPC advertising because it allows them to make the key change in the optimization strategies to improve the Quality Score. This, in turn, increases the ROI for your PPC campaigns. It is one of the most profitable marketing channels when it comes to generating higher ROI. It drives qualified traffic to your websites or landing page relatively quickly and starts generating conversions. So, it is obvious that after an enormous increase in the conversions, the ROI will automatically increase. We PPC company in hubli-bangalore will give complete ROI based PPC strategies.
7. Apply Geo-Targeting And Ad Scheduling
Geo-Targeting and Ad Scheduling are among the top features that are provided by PPC advertising. Geo-Targeting is an important element of your PPC advertising platform because it will help you exclude those users who are outside of your target location that you do not want to bid on. This will indeed help you to save your ad spend and will increase the value of analytics collected from the user behaviour. Unless you are a global company, you don’t need to target the world. You need to display your ads only in front of your target audience. Geo-Targeting allows you to target your ads to potential customers in certain location or locations that you specify to meet your business goals.
8. PPC Benefits Your SEO Strategy
PPC and SEO are highly related marketing channels. SEO is important for your online business when it comes to long-term commitment. By using PPC as a component of your online marketing channels, you can improve the overall ranking of your site. It helps you to discover keywords that are more popular and capable enough of receiving more clicks and conversions. You can further implement these keywords into your SEO strategy. Another feature of PPC is that it will come to your rescue when your SEO results are not quite well. Now you can get more specific search terms that will increase your SEO related traffic to your website. Although advertisers believe them to be mortal enemies SEO and PPC actually complement each other in many ways. By combining PPC with SEO you can get a chance to cover all areas as some customers prefer organic search while the others are influenced by paid search. Thus, having search results shown in organic and paid listings states that your ads are more relevant
OUR PAY PER CLICK SPECIALISTS EXPERTISE IN FOLLOWING
Paid Search Campaigns
Social Media Campaigns
Google Ads Management
Google Local Services Ads Management
Bing Ads Management
Display Ads Management
Shopping Ads (Ecommerce) Management
What's Included In Our PPC Services
PPC advertising is a cost-effective, quick way to get more website traffic, leads and sales. When you choose our PPC company for PPC management, you'll get:
A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
1. Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
2. Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
3. Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
4. Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
1. Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
2. Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
3. Split-testing ad copy and creatives
4. Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
1. Tracking average ad positions by campaign
2. Tracking click-through rate
3. Tracking and optimizing cost-per-click
4. Tracking leads, calls, and sales
5. Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
1. Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
2. Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
3. Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
4. And more optimizations for campaign improvement
PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
1. Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
2. PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
3. Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
4. Display advertisement campaigns
5. Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
NOTE: Also we provide complete guidance on PPC.
ADVERTISING ACROSS MULTIPLE PLATFORMS, INCLUDING:
1. Paid social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and more
2. YouTube advertising